10/31/23

First Love, 初戀 | I think there is something about this Chinese words. 好像有什麼中文這個字跟初戀有關 ...

One of those orange flavor.

橘子味道的 ...















Making the herbs soupy


Some people have to stay in the kitchen, because that is how you use one frying pan, a lot of the oil to fried the spice, sometimes with the red pepper, and therefore, you dump in that rice cooker, or the slow cooker, and everything else add in. They have those Indian pre-spice in a box, you just dump it the bag a few bunch, that is the entire slow crack pot going. Like if I get up like 5 oclock, or 4 oclock.

Before 9, that is already 3 or 4 hours cooking, considering I am walking around. If I live by myself, til 12 oclock to eat, that is far away. 



Below is Westlife

Nicky, Mark, Kian and Shane.


Right, that is a lot of the instant pre-made things, or the package inside stuffs.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JSBrEBB1Rl8




I don't actually know what that is.

Below this video.



They are the Asian they eating that in Japan I think. In Taiwan, we have a lot of those things unrecognized, or registered what those are.

The Japan vendor cart or Korea vendor cart, those are for the night market. You eat at night those. We are the island weather, so I did take some food before.

Not right now, but in Korea or Japan, that is you all going there to eat. 


I already file earlier 5-9 Lords, between Dean and Justin I don't know the look about 20 years ago, 2004. Those time, if they even have the photo stream.

So implication it was all on my facebook. On that sense just have the side by side photo like the below.  Those are individiual personality of them To Sailor Moon. Well....to the Frozen means. 

Heaven celestial included all those.

They will tell them they declare for the money reason not the murder trial, they say it is the money never the Heaven's position in this democracy world where everyone is equal, one of those saying. Whether the movie hurting them materials. 









沒有留言:

張貼留言