10/30/23

The movie: Twilight Part 2 Breaking Dawn


Mimmo's name.

Bella, and the dad his name is Charlie? I am very sure its about whom you call "pa", or "papa", one of those. The wolf is not Dean, but that is Blake he lives in the basement when he lent me his room. Dr. Gabriel was jail at the front door opens. 

The ex bf with the gun.

Did you see this Avenger - End Game how people stand, talking or looking normal just side by a normal healthy talks. You want to stand like you are standing, sitting like you are sitting. Even a transformation you telling or you communicate with someone inside your family, she is hearing that every day. I just told her about the first love about the last movie.

You know the pressure unit, other than ATM, its mmHg, and pa.


The pascal (Pa) is the unit of pressure or stress in the International System of Units (SI). It is named after the scientist and mathematician Blaise Pascal. One pascal is equivalent to 1 newton (N) of force applied over an area of 1 square meter (m


I think...Where is the American military I say you copy, you want to run a Disney first few very traditional classic, re-write that spin. Like the last movie and this movie.


I personally don't like any movies. Not because if I knew those people, the reality that turn out so badly. Its more of you as the kids, you wish you as Bella to ask your mother how or after she dies, the day its your turn, if that guys will be beside you all these time.

Sign in the senior home.



Taiwan Youtuber, Elizabeth, that End Game on the bench. Someone needs to get fat? 


Combine to Twilight that scene

1) Mother-daughter in the bed.

2) The one hugging her close by.


2022 I think those UB human, I give them a sheet. When they turn to be 60 years old the greyish white hair, they are in their living room PC and only that LED light from the monitor on, and the windows have no curtain, its just blinds. The walking outside noise from the neighbors, they are 60 years old, still thinking like they were 20 years old.

I told them to ask their parents, right now....a listing of the question. I am very sure, because that time we done that, I told them exactly.

  • When you grow old, how do you cut your nail.
  • When you grow old, do you dye your hair.
  • When you grow old you all gone, what should I do with my other things in life.

If you just look at that End Game, the sequence of their age difference. Its one age ladder down to another on the guy's side. I can see all that.




沒有留言:

張貼留言